- Any solid color, short or long sleeved polo shirt with a collar
- Black, navy, khaki shorts, skirts, skorts, or pants
- Must follow Tulsa Public Schools Dress Code for length
- No leggings, yoga pants, or sweatpants can be worn as bottoms
- Any solid color only leggings may be worn under skirts, jumpers, or shorts.
- No prints
- Khaki or navy jumpers
- No hoodies
- Jackets or sweaters of any solid color can be worn inside the building during school
- Any coat can be worn to school or during outside recess or gym
- Jackets and sweaters worn to the classroom must have buttons or zippers and have no logos, prints, or designs
- Parents will be called and asked to bring up a uniform, if policy is not followed
Free Dress Day
Free dress will be allowed on Mondays and Fridays.
Jeans cannot have rips in them. If in doubt, always send a school uniform in your child's backpack so they can change.