Thanks to the support of Tulsa voters and funding from the 2015 Bond, Dolores Huerta Elementary School students will begin the 2021-2022 school year in a fully renovated school with new restrooms, flooring, paint, lockers, millwork, and doors.
The 2021 Bond for Tulsa Public Schools will also enhance the school with:
- A new digital marquee;
- New educational and instructional technology for every class;
- New equipment, materials, and resources for fine arts and physical education; and
- Safe, comfortable, and environmentally sustainable transportation.
|PROPOSITION 1: SAFE LEARNING
- Security cameras and radios
|PROPOSITION 2: STUDENT AND CLASSROOM TECHNOLOGY
- Network and systems upgrades
- Student and teacher technology
- Digital marquee
|PROPOSITION 3: TRANSPORTATION
Funding from Proposition 3 will ensure that all students have access to safe, comfortable, and dependable transportation.
|PROPOSITION 4: QUALITY LEARNING MATERIALS AND PROGRAMS
- Textbooks and learning materials
- Library digital and print resources
- School projects funds
- Wellness and physical education